NXTbets Inc

  • Alex Terrible to headline BKFC Blood 4 Blood on May 6

    Alex Terrible to headline BKFC Blood 4 Blood on May 6

    Alex Terrible, vocalist for Slaughter to Prevail, will make his BKFC debut as the headliner of BKFC Blood 4 Blood on May 6, when he faces Cameron Delano in a celebrity crossover bare-knuckle bout. The event is billed as a hybrid bare-knuckle-and-metal card.

    Some observers have called the Terrible vs. Delano matchup a novelty because of Terrible’s celebrity status. Terrible has prior bare-knuckle experience competing under the Top Dog FC banner, and the bout is being billed as the night’s focal point even as observers note broader card dynamics and the potential for upsets in celebrity fights.

    Former BKFC strawweight Sydney Smith will return to action against Taylor Starling after an 18-month layoff. Smith said she had not scouted the headliner and warned that anyone headlining a card “better bring it,” citing the Bryce Hall vs. Gee Perez bout in which Perez reportedly dislocated his shoulder and saying a main event should not allow the rest of the card to outshine it.

    More
  • Darren Till attacks Netflix card, uses slur against fighters

    Darren Till attacks Netflix card, uses slur against fighters

    Darren Till launched a public attack on Netflix’s May 16 card, calling the lineup “trash” and using the slur “mongoloid” to describe the fighters on the bill, which includes Mike Perry vs. Nate Diaz and Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano. He defended the comments, saying he “speaks his mind” and that he was unconcerned about backlash after being “knocked out in front of millions.”

    Till accused Perry of betraying a long-teased rivalry by signing with Netflix for the Diaz fight, saying Perry was “running” from a Till–Perry matchup. He told reporters he would “rip him to shreds” and called Perry and his manager “a pair of bums.” Perry’s decision to sign for the Netflix fight effectively delayed a Till–Perry bout; Perry retained his BKFC billing “King of Violence.” Till said he still wants to settle the eight-year rivalry and suggested Liverpool’s Echo Arena or Anfield as possible venues.

    Earlier in April Till signed a multi-fight deal with BKFC and is scheduled to make his bare-knuckle debut against Aaron Chalmers, though he had intended that debut to be against Perry. There were brief discussions with Jake Paul’s Most Valuable Promotion about appearing on the Netflix event, but nothing was finalized. Till said he remains open to a boxing match with Paul and that he has offers from Misfits, BKFC and the UFC. He knocked out Luke Rockhold at Misfits 22 in August 2025 and left that promotion earlier this year.

    More
  • Quentin Gaskins KOs Matt Guymon at 1:59 of Round 2

    Quentin Gaskins KOs Matt Guymon at 1:59 of Round 2

    Ryan Reber used his post-fight platform at BKFC Fight Night Clearwater to call out the winner of Jamel Herring vs. Nate Maness. The winner will fight for the vacant BKFC World Bantamweight Title on May 22 at Acrisure Arena in Palm Desert, California. Reber earned a unanimous decision over Joshua Oxendine in the five-round co-main (49-44, 49-44, 48-45) and improved to 8-2.

    In the featherweight main event, Quentin “QG” Gaskins knocked out Matt “The Silencer” Guymon at 1:59 of Round 2 — one second before the bell — after dropping Guymon three times. Gaskins improved to 3-1 in BKFC, all three wins by stoppage; Guymon fell to 2-3.

    The card featured a string of quick stoppages alongside decisions. Kat Paprocki defeated No. 4 Crystal Van Wyk by unanimous decision in a strawweight bout. Tony “TMURPH” Murphy scored a second-round TKO to move to 3-0 after recording three knockdowns in Round 1. Brandon Allen recorded a first-round stoppage in his featherweight return, and Mike Heckert stopped his welterweight opponent in 78 seconds.

    BKFC newcomers Anthony Grubbs, Gabriel Hernandez and Terry Williams each finished their debut fights by knockout. The results highlighted a mix of early stoppages and five-round title implications as BKFC builds toward the May 22 title show.

    More
  • BKFC posts final weights: Williams 264.4, Carthon 252.8

    BKFC posts final weights: Williams 264.4, Carthon 252.8

    BKFC held official weigh-ins at the OCC Roadhouse in Clearwater, Florida, and published the fighters’ final weights for the card. Published results listed each pairing and their official numbers: Terry Williams 264.4 lbs, Bolo Carthon 252.8 lbs; Quentin Gaskins 145.4 lbs, Matt Guymon 141.0 lbs; Joshua Oxendine 135.4 lbs, Ryan Reber 135.6 lbs; Kat Paprocki 115.6 lbs, Crystal Van Wyk 114.6 lbs. The weigh-in page also listed Tony Murphy vs. Skyler Mauller and Mike Heckert vs. Justin Walters.

    BKFC said the official weights determine compliance with division limits ahead of the fights, and that the weigh-ins served as the final publicized weights to confirm match statuses and divisions for fans. The organization posted the results to verify each bout met division requirements before fight night.

    BKFC is based in Philadelphia and is led by president David Feldman, and the promotion is the first legally sanctioned to hold bare-knuckle events in the United States since 1889. The full card will stream at 5 p.m. PT / 8 p.m. ET on the BKFC app worldwide, and fans may attend in person at the OCC Roadhouse in Clearwater.

    More
  • Figueroa vs Brito set to headline BKFC 88 in Denver

    Figueroa vs Brito set to headline BKFC 88 in Denver

    BKFC 88 held its official weigh-ins Friday at the National Western Center in Denver, and promoters released complete weigh-in results, photos and video ahead of the live broadcast. The release confirmed which fighters made or missed weight and finalized the card.

    Main-card weigh-ins included Chris Camozzi (205 pounds) and Esteban Rodriguez (204.6 pounds). The interim BKFC cruiserweight title bout listed Ramiro Figueroa (154.8 pounds) vs. Elvin Brito (155 pounds). The heavyweight pairing showed Copeland (listed at 265 pounds; sources differ on his first name, Jose vs. Josh) vs. Corey Willis (254.8 pounds). Other main-card matchups were Josh Fremd (204.4 pounds) vs. Jared Torgenson (211.4 pounds), Deron Winn (201.6 pounds) vs. Erick Lozano (205.6 pounds), and Octavin Turner (124.8 pounds) vs. Joby Steffensmeier (124.8 pounds).

    Prelims and undercard weigh-ins included Angelo Trujillo (121.2 pounds) vs. Anthony Yost (126.2 pounds) and Matthew Maestra (154.8 pounds) vs. Ruben Arroyo (153.6 pounds). The release also confirmed additional lighter-weight and undercard pairings, including Rodney Hinton vs. Andrew Yates and multiple flyweight and bantamweight bouts. The event will stream live on the BKFC App and Fubo Sports Network, with prelims scheduled for 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and the main card at 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET.

    More
  • BKFC posts weigh-in photos for Fight Night Australia

    BKFC posts weigh-in photos for Fight Night Australia

    BKFC posted official weigh-in photos and results ahead of Fight Night Australia, scheduled for Saturday, April 18, 2026, at the Townsville Entertainment and Convention Center. The photos accompanied the posted results, providing visual confirmation of fighter weights and finalizing the official scales ahead of Saturday’s fights. The card will stream live on the BKFC app at 5:00 a.m. ET / 2:00 a.m. PT, and Fox Sports will exclusively stream the event in Australia.

    Haze Hepi weighed 247.25 lbs for his matchup with Krzyzstof Wisniewski, who weighed 236.1 lbs. Mark Flanagan checked in at 225.25 lbs for his matchup with Dilan Prasovic, who weighed 249.3 lbs. Patrick Tolone weighed 268.7 lbs for his matchup with Fetongi Tuinauvai, who weighed 258.9 lbs. Darcy Braine weighed 335.9 lbs for his matchup with Richie Fa’osa, who weighed 262.3 lbs.

    Josh Kuhne weighed 165.25 lbs and Mick Whitehead weighed 162.9 lbs, and both are listed on the Fight Night Australia card.

    More
  • Conor Cooke to make U.S. debut vs. Jaren Warren in

    Camozzi, Rodriguez clash for interim BKFC title in Denver

    Chris Camozzi will meet Esteban “Mohawk” Rodriguez in the main event of BKFC 88 for the interim BKFC World Cruiserweight Championship. The fight is scheduled for Friday night at the National Western Center in Denver and will stream live worldwide on The BKFC App.

    Camozzi, a former BKFC World Champion who lost the cruiserweight crown to Alessio “Legionarius” Sakara at BKFC 83 in Italy, said he wants to reclaim a world title before he retires and to continue enjoying the sport. He described Rodriguez as the most aggressive opponent he has faced, calling him wildly chaotic, more of a brawler than a technician and unpredictable. Camozzi said he will rely on cleaner boxing and a tailored game plan to “control the chaos,” framing the matchup as a stylistic clash between disciplined boxing and raw aggression. Camozzi enters the bout with a 4-2-0 BKFC record and is the betting favorite, while Rodriguez is the underdog coming in on a three-fight win streak with one loss across his last six outings.

    The undercard features Ramiro Figueroa, favored after four wins in five BKFC appearances, against Elvin Brito. A heavyweight pairing matches Josh Copeland with Corey Willis, two fighters coming off recent defeats. The card also includes the BKFC debut of former UFC and PFL competitor Josh Fremd, who is listed with the shortest odds and serves as a betting focal point for the event.

    More
  • Conor Cooke to make U.S. debut vs. Jaren Warren in

    Coltrane Pursues Career Reset vs. Pitolo in Honolulu

    BKFC Fight Night Honolulu is being cast as a proving ground for fighters seeking redemption and momentum, headlined by former title challenger Doug “ColdRed” Coltrane and co-headlined by light-heavyweight Joseph “Dark Knight” Creer. The event takes place this Saturday at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center and will stream worldwide on the BKFC App.

    Coltrane, a Smithfield, North Carolina native, faces Maki “Coconut Bombz” Pitolo in the main event. He entered BKFC in 2022 riding a three-fight win streak that earned him the main slot at BKFC 53 in 2023, where he lost to champion David “The Redneck” Mundell. Coltrane said that defeat came from overthinking and pressure. Since then he has returned to enjoying training, focusing on being free and having fun in camp. He called fighting in Hawaii “icing on the cake,” pledged to represent BKFC and make the Coltrane name memorable, and the promotion has presented the matchup as a career reset and a marquee bout for the card.

    Creer, a light-heavyweight from Columbus, Georgia, returns as the co-main event against local prospect Ke’ali’i “The Saint” Kanekoa. After losing to Jared “Captain Deadpool” Warren in May 2025, Creer has been unbeaten in his subsequent fights and is aiming for his third straight stoppage. He said personal setbacks, including the loss of his coach and friends, motivated him to rebuild and refine a distinct style he believes is showing in recent performances. Creer noted he previously beat Ty Gwerder at the same Honolulu venue in 2019 under Bellator and said another decisive win should put him in position to challenge reigning champion Lorenzo “The Juggernaut” Hunt. Both fighters have framed the night as an opportunity to reset their careers and stake claims to bigger opportunities in BKFC.

    More
  • Conor Cooke to make U.S. debut vs. Jaren Warren in

    Darren Till signs BKFC multi-fight deal, debuts May 30

    Darren Till has signed a multi-fight contract with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship and is scheduled to make his BKFC debut on May 30 at BKFC-90 at the Utilita Arena in Birmingham. BKFC has not named his middleweight opponent. BKFC founder and president David Feldman called Till a “tremendous and exciting addition” and said the promotion plans to time the debut with its return to England.

    BKFC-90 will be headlined by an interim welterweight title fight between Connor Tierney, nicknamed “Brum Town Bomber” (9-2), and Rico Franco, nicknamed “Bon Bon” (10-3).

    Till, 33, is from Liverpool and is a former UFC welterweight title challenger. His professional mixed martial arts record is 18-5, including 10 knockouts, and he has earned three UFC Fight of the Night honors. In boxing, he recorded a knockout of former BKFC fighter Luke Rockhold on August 30, 2025, and holds victories over Darren Stewart and Anthony Taylor. He had previously resisted bare-knuckle competition because of concerns about facial damage and has had a simmering rivalry with BKFC star Mike Perry. Perry’s acceptance of a fight against Nate Diaz has left the possibility of a future Till-Perry matchup open. The signing was first reported by Yahoo Sports and confirmed to MMA Fighting by BKFC.

    More